how do I get off this list?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 18 22:56:56 EST 2004

I see this in the mail logs:

Nov 18 22:46:53 cvs sendmail[9958]: iAGDlA7f027133: to=<k4gvo at qsl.net>, delay=2+13:59:34, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp, pri=10947011, relay=qsl.net., dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred: Connection timed out with qsl.net.

So it looks like qsl.net isn't responding to SMTP.  Or at least they
aren't responding from the lists.gnucash.org site.  Strangely I can
connect just fine from my personal machine (on the same subnet as
lists.gnucash.org).  But when I try connecting from lists.gnucash.org
it hangs.  Very strange.

I'm sure it's not a firewall issue on my side.  I even turned off the
local firewall in order to test it.  So something upstream is blocking
the connection.

-derek