how do I get off this list?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 18 23:09:35 EST 2004

Greg Woods <greg at gregandeva.net> writes:

[snip]
> Perhaps:
>
> postmaster at gnucash.org
> mailman-owner at gnucash.org
> gnucash-users-owner at gnucash.org
>
> would be more effective.

Not really -- all three of these just go into my inbox, and I'm
already on the case.  Sometimes it IS useful to let the whole list
know where there is a technical problem, and right now there *IS* a
technical problem.  It appears that qsl.net is not accepting email
from the gnucash.org mailserver.

I've emailed the qsl.net people about it, but I dont know if/when I'll
hear anything back from them.