New user attempting installation-dependencies

Tom Capehart tccjr220 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 09:00:25 EST 2004

Dear List,

I'm a wannabee gnucash user but I am stymied during the installation by the
20 or so dependencies that I am apparently missing.  I have recently
installed RH Desktop 3.95 from downloaded cd's.  Can someone help me get
past this obstacle?  I've used RH for some time but am not very experienced
(as you can see) at installing applications.

If I can only get gnucash to work I can sever my relationship with Bill
Gates once and for all!

Any help is most appreciated --- thanks in advance.

Tom