Did I mess up my tax accounts?

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 4 22:57:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm looking at my account statement, to figure out how much I owe the
gub'mint in taxes. Lo' an' behold, I find that all the taxes I've paid
on my purchases are deducted from what I owe the feds and their
acolytes. I'm not *quite* sure that's the way things work in Canada.

Did I mess up my accounts big time, or is this normal?

While I'm at it, is there a way to tell GC to show the total debits and
the total credits for a given account? For example, whenever I receive a
statement from the bank, I see all the credits and debits but on the
last page, they show the total credits for the month and the total
debits for the month. Is this possible with GC?

Thanks,

<Laurent Duperval> lduperval at videotron.ca

If you are a fatalist, what can you do about it?
		-- Ann Edwards-Duff