Did I mess up my tax accounts?

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Mon Oct 4 23:42:33 EDT 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 15:57, Laurent Duperval wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at my account statement, to figure out how much I owe the
> gub'mint in taxes. Lo' an' behold, I find that all the taxes I've paid
> on my purchases are deducted from what I owe the feds and their
> acolytes. I'm not *quite* sure that's the way things work in Canada.
>
> Did I mess up my accounts big time, or is this normal?

If you make tax accounts for Tax paid and tax owed and put your transactions
in the right account you probably wouldn't have this problem. :-)

--
The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
- George W. Bush, January 29, 2001, Washington, DC

Greetings from
/bill at 169 west , 19 south.
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors."