Did I mess up my tax accounts?

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Mon Oct 4 23:43:29 EDT 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 15:57, Laurent Duperval wrote:

> While I'm at it, is there a way to tell GC to show the total debits and
> the total credits for a given account? For example, whenever I receive a
> statement from the bank, I see all the credits and debits but on the
> last page, they show the total credits for the month and the total
> debits for the month. Is this possible with GC?

I don't know if this is possible in GC but what's the point of showing that?
A good reconciliation needs to be done transaction by transaction and not per
total amount.

--
The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
- George W. Bush, January 29, 2001, Washington, DC

Greetings from
/bill at 169 west , 19 south.
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors."