Export transactions

Stephen Fisher slfshare at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 5 18:40:33 EDT 2004

Have no idea what happened but my main account no longer balances. In
fact I go back in time  and it appears to be hosed somewhere a year or
more back. Tied going back to to saved data from last time I reconciled
(about the time I upgraded from 1.8.8 to 1.8.9) and that file and every
thing I've done since is hosed. Found a data set way back in April that
's o.k. Is there some way to export all the transactions I've entered
since then so I can try to re-reconcile from that point on?

Stephen