Export transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 5 19:13:43 EDT 2004

hi,

Stephen Fisher <slfshare at earthlink.net> writes:

> Have no idea what happened but my main account no longer balances. In
> fact I go back in time  and it appears to be hosed somewhere a year or
> more back. Tied going back to to saved data from last time I
> reconciled (about the time I upgraded from 1.8.8 to 1.8.9) and that
> file and every thing I've done since is hosed. Found a data set way
> back in April that 's o.k. Is there some way to export all the
> transactions I've entered since then so I can try to re-reconcile from
> that point on?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "main account no longer balances".
How are you testing this balance?

Gnucash has no way to export transactions or merge account data files.
So you either need to work from the most recent data file and figure
out what's wrong, or you need to re-enter your transactions by hand
(or by QIF if you want to write a QIF file).