Export transactions

Stephen Fisher slfshare at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 5 22:28:46 EDT 2004

That sucks.

The account is my checking account balance. Everything balanced
correctly at the end of August. Now when I I go to reconcile to my
September statement, the beginning balance listed in the reconcile
window is not my ending balance from August. It's $221.95 off and there
is no entry in this amount in the entire account. I tried to go back in
time and re-reconcile previous months but can't figure how to make this
work. Could just enter a transaction in the amount of $221.95 but would
like to understand why everything balanced alst month and now doesn't.

Are there plans to add an export feature whereby one can export a range
of transactions by date similar to Quicken?

Stephen