Export transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 5 22:46:24 EDT 2004

Uhh....

Did you modify a previously-reconciled transaction?  That would
un-reconcile the transaction and put your balance out of whack.

You can search for unreconciled transactions by setting your
search parameters in the register style.  That might point you
to the set of transactions that got un-reconciled.

-derek

PS: No, it's unlikely gnucash will add an export feature.