lose reports if path is changed

fideli fmoledina at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 28 16:13:25 EDT 2004

Hey everyone,

I had to move my gnucash file (called "cash") from one computer to
another.  I am a different user on this new computer so as a result, my
path is different for my "cash" file.  This has caused me to "lose" all
my custom reports and has left me with nothing but the account view.  I
have tested this by making changes on the new computer, copying the file
back to the old computer and my reports appear again.  Even on the same
old computer (no pun intended), I moved the cash file around and it
wouldn't show the reports unless it was in the original path used when I
created them.  Is there any correlation between these two properties and
if so, how can I fix it (besides reverting to the old computer)?  Thanks!

fideli