Reports by Month

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Wed Sep 8 01:31:32 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 12:12, Maf. King wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 Sep 2004 19:11, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> > "Edit the report options for the report in particular to get it to
> > report only for the month/quarter in question."
> >
> > I can't find any place in report options to generate a report for
> > a specific time period.  I would like to print the report for my
> > checking account for the last three months, July, August,
> > September perhaps?
> >
> > If I understand the above statement I should be able to control
> > this from "report options" which only appears to allow me to set
> > what columns are included? I don't doubt that I'm doing something
> > wrong but what?
>
> I suppose you have pressed the "report" button from the register window
> toolbar.

The report button gives you just that, eg report. Press options and you have a
lot of options.

> I think the only thing you are doing "wrong", is that the 2
> register reports don't let you specify a date range :-(  (at least on gc
> 1.8.8, which I have on this machine)

I use 1.8.8 as well. See above.

--
Remember:"Love is Hate. War is Peace. Windows is Stable."
-- Anonymous

Greetings from
/bill at 169 west , 19 south.
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors."