Invoice Payments

Bill Broomall billb at quantumlinux.com
Fri Sep 17 00:44:35 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have been using gnucash for several months now to handle our company
accounts, and have been very happy with it thus far.

Usually when I process payments I apply them directly to specific
invoices, but in some cases it is convenient to process a customer
payment without specifying an invoice, and let the program determine how
best to apply payments to invoices.  Now I am discovering that the
invoices covered by these payments are not being marked as 'paid', with
the net effect that both invoices and payments show up on customer
reports, and are not cleared off even though the invoice is paid in full.

I have done a search of bugzilla and the user list archives and have not
turned up any reports on this.  Is there a way to manually mark the
invoices paid?

Bill

--
     Bill Broomall
     billb at quantumlinux.com
     425-280-4232

     Quantum Linux Laboratories
     http://www.quantumlinux.com
     ACCELERATING Business with Linux Technology
     Integration * Support * Development * Education