Reconciling account - Starting Imbalance

Englisch, Volker (NIH/NCI) volker at mail.nih.gov
Fri Sep 17 14:04:28 EDT 2004

I don't have an answer for you but I once was in the same situation as
you're describing.  I deleted a reconciled transaction because I thought
I could adjust some other problem I had.  After that I spend hours trying
to match my bank statements.  I even tried to edit the XML data manually.
I finally ended up loading the datafile from the backup that was created
before I decided to delete the transaction.

I have never had another problem reconciling since and I learned to stop
and think twice when the warning message pops up.

Volker Englisch
mailto:volker at mail.nih.gov