gnucash over X font problem

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 22 13:17:28 EDT 2004

Gnome handles fonts strangely....  It's unclear whether the fonts
are handled on the client or the server.  But this is certainly
a font problem, I just don't know which side.  Make sure both sets
are the same.  (I presume gnucash works fine locally, just not over
the net?)

Worst case you can try putting fonts into $HOME/.fonts and seeing if
you can fix the problem that way.

-derek