How to change the currency for an invoice?

Yee Koon Loh yeekoon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:34:54 EDT 2004

Hi Derek,

   Sorry for the late reply.

   How should I edit the XML file? What are the lines I should be
adding or changing? I found the relevant sections in the XML defining
the invoice but I am not sure what changes should I make.

   Is there a faq or specifications on the syntax of the XML file?

thanks

yee koon
ps: Let me know privately if you are still receiving 2 copies of this
mail. I am not sure what happened with my mailer.