Printing Invoices

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Sun Sep 26 17:15:38 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 08:50 -0400, Dominic Amann wrote:
> 6. I mostly work in canadian dollars, I do not want my currency
> displayed for every amount item. I have discovered that if I blank
> the
> customer currency field, it deals with most of it, but I still get
> "CAD"
> in front of the GST or PST amounts calculated in the summary. Perhaps
> there should be a single flag allowing the default currency to be
> ommited from amounts?

I also work in Canadian Dollars, and have come across a work-around for
the currency display problem (thanks to a post on the Evolution list).
Run GnuCash with the language setting preceding it:

LANG=en_CA gnucash

and presto!

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support