HTML to CSV - Convert Account Summary report to CSV?

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 30 08:52:41 EDT 2004

Hey all,

	I am trying to convert my Account Summary report from HTML to CSV. I am using
GnuCash 1.8.8 and am completing 9 months worth of transactions after
tonight's postings hit the bank. What I would like to do is export the
account summary and start working on a budget based on what I've spent and
earned year to date. (I know, wrong time of the year to try to stick to a
budget)

	I googled and saw a post on exactly what I am trying to do here:
http://www.glorp.org/publicRepository/GnuCash%20Utilities(Bundle).html but
can't seem to locate the bundle.

	So, anyone have a utility to convert the Account Summary html report to csv
format for import into OOo Calc or something similar?

Thanks,
BruceG