How-to unreconcile all the operations from the 01/01/2004 on an account?

Tue Apr 12 14:08:58 EDT 2005

> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there a way to unreconcile all the actions from the 01/01/2004 for a specific account? It's possible to unreconcile them one by one by clicking on the 'y' meaning reconciled action, but since I have lots of operation, I wonder what is the way to unreconcile lots of operations at once.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ludovic
>
> No.  But why would you want to do something like that?

I discovered that I have a prbl with some operations creating a withdrawal in my account, which is not really there. So I must have a duplicate operations, either one moved from an other account to this one, or whatever *could have arise"

So I want to unreconcile everything from the 01/01/2004, and reconcile everything following carefully my bank "receipt" to find out where the prbl is coming from :(

--
Ludovic