How-to unreconcile all the operations from the 01/01/2004 on an account?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 12 14:17:39 EDT 2005

> > No.  But why would you want to do something like that?
> >

> I discovered that I have a prbl with some operations creating a withdrawal in
> my account, which is not really there. So I must have a duplicate operations,
> either one moved from an other account to this one, or whatever *could have
> arise"
>
> So I want to unreconcile everything from the 01/01/2004, and reconcile
> everything following carefully my bank "receipt" to find out where the prbl
> is coming from :(

Oh, so in other words you didn't follow your bank statement carefully the FIRST
time?

Unfortunately, as I said, there's no way to do this.  There is no "operate on a
set of transactions" function.  Sorry.