Reconcilliation Woes

E Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Thu Apr 14 07:17:07 EDT 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 06:14, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> Its always wrong in that it grabs the register balance on the statement
> closing day. While it may on occasion be the right number, it is never
> the right number because the proper number is the closing balance from
> the bank statement. make sense?

if you have got all your entries in correctly, then it will be right and you
have an easy job ahead of you to finish the reconciliation.
if you are trying to reconcile before you have the register complete, you are
doing things the hard way.
liz

--
"Cogito ergo I'm right and you're wrong."
-- Blair Houghton