Giving up on Gnucash

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Apr 22 18:37:14 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Rod Engelsman wrote:

> I don't want a single column. I'm not sure how anyone got that impression.
> I want the account register to show checks on the left and deposits on the
> right, like every other personal finance program and every paper check
> register I've ever seen or worked with.

   Interesting comment. Thinking back on the ol' MoneyCounts/DOS, that had the
deposit column to the left of the check column, too. Several other check
register applications I've looked at over the years also sequence the field
display that way. And you are correct: the paper registers are in the reverse
order.

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President