Net assets

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 03:16:17 EDT 2005

On Saturday 23 Apr 2005 00:53, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> You should definitely cc: or reply-to gnucash-user at gnucash.org so that
> everyone can pitch in to help and we all benefit from the results. PLus
> then the messages get recorded in the archives thereby creating a kind
> of documentation of the project. I usually just click "reply all" then
> the sender gets a direct response and the list gets one as well. This is
> probably, now that I think about it, a problem as then there are two
> copies floating around. hmm... when in doubt, send to the list.

Two tricks that can help here.  On many mailers, if you hit 'L' when you want
to reply it will pick up the mailing list address.  If you use kmail you can
direct all your list traffic to a folder, then in the folder properties you
can associate the folder with a mailing list.  This ensures that just hitting
the reply icon will also reply to the list.  HTH

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels