Giving up on Gnucash

Robert Uhl ruhl at 4dv.net
Sat Apr 23 22:07:00 EDT 2005

Rod Engelsman <rodengelsman at ruraltel.net> writes:

> I gave that in a response to being called a petulant child -- off-list
> BTW, which I always thought was supposed to be a breach of netiquette
> -- so maybe I wasn't feeling particularly unemotional at the time.

It's posting off-list comments to the list which is against the
standards of netiquette.  Taking another to task off-list is quite
within the bounds, and is indeed encouraged, for it allows both parties
to avoid unpleasant incidents.

Posting those off-list comments, as noted above, is despicable.  Those
who do it should be shunned at all costs.  Accordingly, *plonk*

Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and
persuade themselves that they have a better idea.    --John Ciardi