Appearance of unwanted character in reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 26 19:53:01 EDT 2005

Like I said, see the FAQ!

http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCashFaq#Q:_How_do_I_make_reports_not_display_the_same_strange_character_.28e.g._dashed_outlined_box.29_before_each_desired_character.3F