Appearance of unwanted character in reports

David Needs djnjwd at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 27 16:18:48 EDT 2005

Thank you; this does solve the problem, but the advice given in the FAQ wiki
only works if you edit the LANG/locale settings in a shell, and then run
Gnucash from that shell. The FAQ does not suggest a way of permanently
keeping the settings so that it can be run without resorting to the command
line every time...

Dave