finance::quote?

Zep zep at nemesis.mmind.net
Fri Apr 29 20:00:15 EDT 2005

	I can't seem to make finance::quote work... I've installed
at least 2 different versions.  using regular cpan install shell,
download/make locally and the update script included with gnucash.
At first, perldoc wouldn't give back anything, but now it does..
the dump-finance-quote script seems to run fine, but gnucash thrusts
it's fists against the posts and still insists... that it isn't there
or working.  can you give me some means of forcing it to know that it's
OK?
--
                                             - Zep
                                      (zep at nemesis.mmind.net)