Functions and Variables in Scheduled Transactions

Andres Villarreal avillarrealpouw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:42:14 EDT 2005

Hello,

On your excellent documentation I could not find information on the
formulas and variables that can be used in scheduled transactions.

I also had to learn by trial and error some of the details of scheduled
transactions.

This goes in sharp contrast with all the other functionality of the
package that I have used, which I have been able to understand even
though I am not an accountant (I am a computer scientist).

Please guide me to any existing documentation. I would be happy to help
updating the documentation that comes with the package.

Thank you,

Andres Villarreal.