Movng transactions to subaccount?

Mike Adolf mlnx at mho.com
Thu Aug 4 09:56:14 EDT 2005

I have a new subaccount.  I wish to move several transaction from the Master
to the sub.  To use the transfer action seems to require that I reenter the
information about each transaction.  I could go to the (source) registers
that contain the original transactions, there are three, and change the
transfer of each to the subaccount.  Seems like a lot of work.  Is there a
way to just select a group in the master account and 'move' them to the
subaccount?  Cut/Paste didn't seem to work. I am using 1.8.11.

Thanks,
Mike