Struggling with vendor payments

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Aug 5 05:49:33 EDT 2005

On Thursday 04 Aug 2005 19:09, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> I know I'm a little late on the response here, but my .02 on the vendor
> look up thing...
>

> I always keep a "Payables Aging" report (right off the business reports
> menu) open. Every time I reload GNC, it updates and shows my current
> payables. The I click the hot links for each vendors total. this shows a
> detail report of the bills and payments. click on a bill (doesn't matter
> which one) and that opens the invoice itself, drop down the Tools (?)
> menu, process payment. done.

Hi Andrew,

Cool tip, Thanks.  I keep the report open as you do, but had never found the
tools->process payment link.  That's going to save some time.

It would seem, (and I haven't tried it yet!) that from the same "view invoice"
window, file -> new invoice will save even more typing and searching.

Derek : the A/P report used to show all vendors, now it seems to only show
those with outstanding bills (1.8.9-SuSE).  I know it changed to fix a
problem at time=(DateOfBill+1 year).  Is there any way to go back to the old
style of showing all vendors? Maybe a report option. (Hide Zero totals)?

I know, I know - patches gladly accepted.... :-/

Cheers,
Maf.