Struggling with vendor payments

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Aug 5 15:22:07 EDT 2005

On Friday 05 Aug 2005 15:53, Derek Atkins wrote:

> .... if someone sent me a patch I could apply it.  Honestly, if
> someone really wants to learn how the gnucash report system works,
> this would be the perfect task.  All you need to do is change
> "aging.scm" to add a new option and change the output procedure based
> on the setting of this option.  I think even if you don't know much
> scheme you could probably do this in under a day.
>
> Any takers?

Hi,

OK, It is about time I did something useful for GC.  I'll put it on my list
for next week, and try to set aside some time to mess about and see if it
really is as easy as you make it sound.

Any handy pointers to any docs worth a read?  (I haven't googled, or looked at
source yet, so apologies if there are some obvious clues)

Cheers,
Maf.