gnucash business reports - displaying the customer number

Chase James chase.james at wku.edu
Sun Aug 14 12:42:41 EDT 2005

Hi. I'm trying to make the customer number appear on my invoices, but I
don't know enough about scheme to make it happen.

I'm currently using the same method thats used to output the invoice
number, except "(set! owner (gnc:invoice-get-owner invoice))" is "(set!
owner-id (gnc:owner-get-owner-id owner))." I got
"gnc:owner-get-owner-id" from business-core.scm, and I'm assuming it
gets the owner id, which if the type is set to gnc-owner-customer,
should give me the customer number, right?

When I run GnuCash the report get a report error and an "unbound
variable" error with "gnc:owner-get-id" in business-core.scm. I can't
seem to find where owner-get-id is defined in any of GnuCash's scheme
files...

I don't know anything about scheme, really. I'm just sort of
manipulating whats already there to get desired output.

Thanks for your help.
Chase