Finance::Quote works, but gnucash->update prices doesn't.

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 18 13:16:32 EDT 2005

I'm guessing, but I'll bet you either have dueling versions of
finance-quote, or some other path/symlink issue.

I can't imagine installing gnucash on a mac without Fink. I also
installed finance-quote with fink, so all the files are installed
somewhere in the /sw tree. I suspect that using MCPAN did something
like install finance-quote in /usr/local. If there is less than
perfect harmony with respect to paths and symlinks, that might be
causing your problem.

If you didn't use fink to install gnucash, then I don't know what to
suggest.

Dave