Problem on OS X

Ersatz Sophist philonous at pomosophist.com
Sat Aug 20 13:37:16 EDT 2005

No, I did not. I just did not have that kind of time to recompile
everything. However, everything does work splendidly, except for this
one error on gnucash. I have a feeling that there is exactly one
gnome components that needs to be rebuilt. So, if you have any
hypothesis, I would be more than willing to try.

Recompiling 2 gigs of fink stuff on my puny old 867 MHz PB would take
far too long. :)

Payam
------
"...who search the reason of things
Are those who bring the most sorrow on themselves."
     --Euripides, The Medea