Have you any guidance on set up in UK with VAT ? (sales tax is both input and output on transactions) - Use case: rebates

Eion MacDonald eionmac at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 17 19:02:51 EDT 2005

Sirs,
20050817

Please advise by e-mail

Just got GNU Cash set up withKnoppix, but I am trying to figure out how to set
up UK VAT tabes (tsales tax is both expense on buying and  tax colected
onbehal=f of government on selling and balance sent to tax authorities
monthly/three monlthly or as  arranged.

Only trace I could get wa sthis reference  "Use case: rebates" Neil Williams
linux at codehelp.co.uk  Sun Jul 3 13:34:19 EDT 2005

Any UK  table of accounts?

any UK VAT advice,

Reason for request>

to use for a charity (church) as no cost software for their uses)

For personal use I have used MS MOney  for along time and SAP based
(German  ) system at work
Eion MacDonald  eionmac at btinternet.com

Not on your