Acount view style

Hilmar M. Carders carders at north.sr.unh.edu
Fri Dec 2 14:00:34 EST 2005

On a related note, for the checking account I find I always turn off the
reconciled items every time I go into the account:

   View --> Select Transactions --> Status --> Reconciled

Is it possible to set the default for an account or all accounts to show
only the unreconciled (open) items?  Is it possible to simply preserve the
last view for that account?

H.