Compile Error

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Dec 18 14:54:02 EST 2005

XML::Parser is a perl CPAN module.  It's not PATH that needs to be
modified; it's the Perl INCpath.  I have no idea how to tell it
to look in a new place for the default INCpath in perl.  If you're
root you can install XML::Parser in the default perl path.

Note that if you don't have XML::Parser you probably don't have
intltool, either -- so you might need to start there.

-derek

Quoting KSGROI3 at twcny.rr.com: