Bill Jacqmein 401K loan

Bill Jacqmein wrjacqmein at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 08:17:00 EST 2005

I had a brain storm (aka too many dental appointments).
In one of the previous postings on the 401K loan had a description of being
the payee and the payer of the loan.
So the way I have it going now is.

There is a entry accounting for a payroll deduction dropping to an interest
expense account and the loan liability account.
The above transaction generates income from the interest and principal.
A transaction hitting a 401K income account (there should probably be split
between interest and principal) and the 401K asset account is made.