transaction transfer

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Fri Feb 4 11:18:56 EST 2005

Andrew Gelvin Burley Grimes <aggrimes at ncsu.edu> writes:

> I have a slew of transactions in one Gnucash file that I would like to
> transfer into a different Gnucash file -- the files are set up the
> same, with the same account hierarchy.  I've done a bit of looking
> around, at it seems that this might be impossible -- am I wrong?

Did you find or write up anything to do this? I'd like to do the same
thing. Specifically, I'd like to copy all transactions in one account in
the first file into an account of the same name in the second file.

It seems it would be a fairly straightforward process, but I haven't had
the time to whip up the perl.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD