transaction transfer

Andrew Gelvin Burley Grimes aggrimes at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 4 12:07:02 EST 2005

> The most important thing is that it's non-corporate, and it works!

Dammit, that sounds like I'm saying that non-corporate software usually
doesn't work -- hope nobody took it that way.  My point: Gnucash is
great because it's open-source, and I have respect for the open-source
ethos -- even though I'm not a programmer.

See, this is why I don't write to lists much -- I agonize about how
things are going to go over because I feel like I'm addressing an
audience, and it's sort of permanent

I suppose the best thing is just to wear your heart on your sleeve,
right?

drew

Drew Grimes
North Carolina State University