Recovering from crash -- unlocking file.

Mark McKelvie mamckelvie at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 17:57:50 EST 2005

Richard,

Make sure GnuCash is closed before proceeding. You
should delete the *.LNK and *.LCK files that appear in
the directory where your data file is saved. These
files are locking you out.

You can then start GnuCash. Then from the menu -> file
-> import -> replay GnuCash .log file. Select the log
file with the same date as your data file.

For more info refer to the Help Tutorial and Concepts
Guide. Chapter 2.8 covers backing up and recovering
data.

--
Mark