Gnucash user questions

marc at osmium.mv.net marc at osmium.mv.net
Thu Feb 3 12:05:59 EST 2005

Hi -

I am running gnucash 1.8.9 on FreeBSD. I am hoping that the ports area of
FreeBSD updates to 1.8.10 sometime soon, at which point I will upgrade.
That aside, I have these questions.

1) I would like to create a scheduled transaction for the purpose of
   auto-invoicing. Is this possible? It seems to only work for payments.

2) Why does the mortgage/loan repayment setup mechanism only work for
   payments? I would like to use it to setup invoicing. Is there a way?

3) In reports, is there a way to get non-graphical Asset and Liability
   reports, effectively a "show mw all liabilities, sorted"?

4) Is there a way to have the Bills Due Reminder automatically run
   periodically, such as daily?

5) Is there a way to have access the Bills Due Reminder list such that
   you can click on each item to begin the Process Payment mechanism?

Thanks in advance - Marc