Importing OFX/QFX

rwshep2000.3129421 at bloglines.com rwshep2000.3129421 at bloglines.com
Tue Feb 15 09:35:47 EST 2005

Hi,

I have been entering all my banking transactions by hand because somewhere
along the way I broke someting in my OFX/QFX import.  Can't figure out how
to fix it.

When I import, the left-side of the transaction matcher shows
account "Unspecified."  I think this used to show my Checking account.  If
I am understanding correctly, the left side should be the checking account,
and the right side should be the expense or income account.  If I select the
checking acccount on the right side, it turns my deposits into withdrawals,
and vice-versa.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, and how to fix it?
 This used to work.

Thanks,

Bob Shepherd