Importing OFX/QFX

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 15 10:53:15 EST 2005

I believe that OFX always tries to "remember" the mapping from OFX
Account# to gnucash account.  Once you create this map, gnucash wont
re-ask you to verify it every time.  The only way to reset this
mapping is to go into your xml file and destroy the existing mapping
in the unspecified account.

Then the next time you import from this bank make sure you choose the
correct account when it asks you.

-derek