Multiple currencies for Credit cards

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 15 16:57:39 EST 2005

I'd suggest the multiple account approach.  The fee you're charged is
being charged in the currency of the credit card, so you should
account for it that way.  The exchange rate (if any) would occur when
you actually pay the bill, or maybe even when you buy the currency
with which you pay the bill.

-derek