Bill shared between business and personal accounts

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 17 17:06:05 EST 2005

Don't use it that way...  What I would do is pay the bill from your
personal account and then use an Employee Expense Voucher to reimburse
yourself for the portion that's from the business.

-derek