A bit OT (tax-related software)

Rod Engelsman rodengelsman at ruraltel.net
Fri Feb 18 15:01:12 EST 2005

Ronald L Chichester wrote:

> Speaking of tax time, what software applications to you all use to
> prepare your taxes?  I'm trying to wean my CPA wife off of Windows.
>
> Ron

I've been using TaxAct Online. It's free to prepare and print a Federal
form for mailing. $7.95 for e-file. Another 7.95 gets you the state form
e-filed as well. Already have my state refund in hand.  Did it all from
the Linux side of my box no problem. As far as I know there is no boxed
tax software for Linux, but I could be wrong.

Rod