Additional features

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Feb 21 09:45:32 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 00:07, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Ken Henderson <KenOHenderson at worldnet.att.net> writes:
> > For the scheduled transactions list, provide a means to view upcoming
> > transactions and then record transaction from that view if desired.
> > Generally I schedule two weeks of payments at one sitting and would like
> > to do this from a list of scheduled transactions.
>
> I'm pretty sure you can do this, too..  Although I don't know, offhand,
> how.

Not from the SX list, no.  Since there's a fair-amount of
state-management involved in creating the "hypothetical" upcoming
transactions, I decided to only have it in the SX "Since Last Run..."
list.  As well, the logic is a bit too close to the GUI code and
transitions for comfort.   Some future rev will modularize that
state-management code better, such that it would be "trivial" to have it
in the SX List, as well.  But I wouldn't hold your breath ... or my
breath ... or something. ;)

...jsled