gnucash-user Digest, Vol 23, Issue 35

melissa melissa at linux-house.net
Mon Feb 28 05:19:46 EST 2005

Hi.

I have generate the Balance Sheet Report and Profit and Loss Report.
1) Where will the income should be appear  in Balance sheet or P&L report.

2) How is the entries for the payment susposed to be done,?
Ok i have created customer, and enter invoice in the customer account and also
entered  payment into the customer account.
But in my Balance sheet report it only showing 0 Balance no record of sales
made.

3) The record of sales does'nt show in Balance sheet neither in Profit and
Loss report so where will the this income will be shown.

My the other accountant is using different kind accounts software , but he got
report showing Income in Profit & Loss report..

Pls let me know , i just wondering whether i m doing correct or not.

Regards
Melissa