start up warnings - what do I do with them?

Curtis L. Engelbrecht curtengelbrecht at cox.net
Mon Jan 3 23:34:08 EST 2005

I was trying to export my txf records, and gnucash crashed.. I started
gnucash in a terminal to capture the output, but on startup, received
165  pairs of these warnings:

Warning: xaccTransFindOldCommonCurr...(): unable to find a common
currency, and that is strange.
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found

I don't normally start from a terminal, so its possible I've had these
warnings for a while, and not seen them. Until the txf export crash, I
haven't experienced any problems running gnucash, notwithstanding the
warnings. I'm currently running FC3 and 1.8.9. I've looked in the
archives, but the few hits don't seem to address the problem.

Any suggestions on what to look for? Would upgrading to 1.8.10 be wise
at this time with these errors?

Thanks, Curt

--
Curtis L. Engelbrecht